Exclusive interview with Anthony Bragalia on the Pentagon papers
- Researcher Anthony Bragalia secured more than 150 pages from the US Defense Intelligence Agency after the agency responded to a three-year FOIA request
- 'Although much of the reports' details are redacted, what can be gleaned is that these technologies represent a literal quantum leap beyond the properties of all existing material known to man,' Bragalia wrote
- Included in the pages were the repeated mention of 'advanced technology reports' surrounding Nitinol, described as a shape recovery alloy
- Bragalia shared that the Nitinol had similar properties to the 'memory metal' found near the Roswell, New Mexico, UFO crash site of 1947
- Pages from the FOIA reply indicate that the Pentagon was exploring whether Nitinol could be integrated into the human body for the improvement of health
Above extraction from Daily Mail, February 14, 2021 reported by Matthew Wright.
Please see video below for the exclusive interview with Anthony Bragalia via Jaime Maussan.