How Bad is My Batch?
This site may slow down due to high traffic. A backup site has been created - HowBadisMyBatch.com to reduce overload Thankyou.
**Displays number of deaths and disabilities associated with each batch/lot number = indication of relative toxicity of one batch/lot compared to another
**No one currently knows the reason why some batches/lots are associated with excessive deaths, disabilities and adverse reactions (up to 50 x). Until we do know, it is best to be cautious
**["Batch-code" = "Lot Number" = the number they write on your vaccination card.]
Check out your batch code (lot number)
- Moderna Batch Codes
- Pfizer Batch Codes
- Janssen Batch Codes
- Moderna (outside of USA)
- Pfizer (outside of USA)
- Janssen (outside of USA)
Latest Info on Boosters
Variation in Toxicity
- Cumulative Toxicity over Time PDF
- VIDEO : Variation in Toxicity between Batches
- Death by Lottery PDF
- VIDEO : Non-GMP Compliant Batches Associated with Death and Disability
- VIDEO : Team Enigma - Covid Vax Variability
- VIDEO : VAERS reveals super-toxic batches
Do the Batch Codes Code for Toxicity?
- Moderna's 20A-21A Classification of Toxicity for Covid Vaccines PDF
- Moderna : Alphabetic Labelling of Different Toxicities PDF
- Pfizer : Alphabetic Labelling of Different Toxicities PDF
- VIDEO : Do Pfizer Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity Part 1 ?
- VIDEO : Do Pfizer Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity Part 2 ?
- VIDEO : Do Moderna Batch Numbers Code for Toxicity ?
All data is sourced from VAERS, a public database of over 700,000 adverse reaction reports for Moderna, Pfizer and Janssen Covid 19 vaccines in the USA.
Our intention is to present the VAERS data in an accessible and unadulterated form, that can be easily verified using the links below
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Video Tutorial 1 : Extracting Bad Batch Data from VAERS - Deaths, Disabilities, Hospitalisations
Created by Craig Paardekooper ©2021 | [email protected]