7000 souls recall their ‘life’ between lives during regression hypnosis, the similarities are astounding
- The Facts:
Over 7000 people/souls share their experience, through regression hypnosis, as to what happened after they died and before they reincarnated.
- Reflect On:
What are the implications of such research? If we reincarnate, how does that change your view of who you truly are? What is the purpose of life? How might this change how you approach this particular life?
Certified Master Hypnotherapist Michael Newton developed a technique to regress his clients back in time to recall memories from their past lives. During this process he stumbled upon a discovery of enormous proportions. He was able to bring the souls back to the place where they go before their next life — a life between lives. Out of 7,000 regressions, a large majority had eerily similar recollections of a place that many of them called “home.”
One of the most fascinating aspects of Newton’s work was that it didn’t matter who he was working with or what their previously held beliefs were in regards to the concept of “a soul” or reincarnation–in fact, many didn’t believe in these concepts at all. After coming out of a session, many of these people were changed forever. They were able to recount some of their past lives and feel and clearly see the relationship those previous lives had to their current life.
The Life Between Lives
In the world of hypnotherapy, past-life regression is almost common, but what’s unique about Newton’s work is his ability to get his subjects to recall memories from being in the womb, and then from before that point as well, to the place between each life. This was a place where, often, all of the soul family was waiting and welcoming with open arms. Many of the subjects were often surprised to see who was there as some of these people had provided a challenging experience for them in their previous lives.
According to Newton, the hypnotic responses from his subjects in regards to the afterlife provided credible information because of the consistency in their reports. Often the subjects would even use the same words and graphic depictions of where they were and what they were seeing. Newton had no reason to feel that anyone had a motive to fake their stories, and treated each case as if he was hearing the information for the first time. In other words, he was not suggesting words or ideas to them, but rather giving them the freedom to express these lives on their own. The similarities between the subjects was quite astounding. Some of these similarities included,
- People’s memories of the initial activities of the soul just after final death on earth parallel the recollections of people returning from a near-death experience (NDE).
- Souls are generally anxious to move away from the earth after death, and in many cases may stay a few days for their funeral.
- Most souls initially pass through a tunnel towards the light of heaven.
- The appearances of physical structures or other familiarities from Earth on the entry of the soul into heaven are intended to ease their transition.
- Souls have the capability of projecting former life forms in communication with other souls.
- Immediately after their death on earth, souls are met initially in heaven by their spirit guides or someone with whom they were close in their previous life. They meet others that were important to them previously.
- Spirit guides continue their protective role in heaven.
- Communication in heaven is done through telepathy.
- A private form of consciousness between spirits exists through touch.
- Ghosts are spirits who have chosen to remain within the earth plane, generally with a high degree of discontent. They can be dealt with by various means, such as exorcism, to get them to stop interfering with human beings.
- Souls who were unable to turn aside a human impulse to harm others will go into seclusion upon entering the spirit world and remain for quite a while. The following reincarnation may be as a victim in a karmic cycle of justice.
- An arriving soul can enter a place of healing as part of the restoration of the soul after a lifetime on earth.
- A life review is conducted, first with spirit guides and later with a Council of Elders.
- Souls travel to their initial destination in heaven through a large staging area.
- Souls proceed to their cluster, consisting of small groups of soul energy that appear like a cluster of transparent bubbles or translucent bulbs. They contain entities who often shared past lives with the arriving spirit.
- Group placement is determined by soul level.
- Secondary groups have some contact with a primary group.
- Opportunity for socialization and travel exist for souls living in their group.
- Once a soul group is formed no new members are added.
- Souls are grouped with others of similar characteristics.
- At higher levels of soul evolution more independence takes place from group activities.
- Spirit lights demonstrate color that correlates with a soul’s state of spiritual evolution.
- The spirit world resembles one great schoolhouse with a multitude of classrooms under the direction of teacher-souls who monitor progress.
- All souls have a personal guide who may be with them for thousands of years and many lives.
- Junior guides are often assigned as well, later in the development of a soul.
- Guides can appear as humans as well as spirits.
- Most souls in the world today are in an early stage of development.
- Spirits can experience two lives on earth at the same time.
- A dormant part of our soul remains in heaven during incarnations.
- Souls learn the techniques of the creation of physical items by thought, starting with simple assignments.
- Souls incarnate on worlds other than the Earth.
- The evolution of souls can continue way beyond the level where incarnation takes place.
- Souls are reincarnating more frequently in recent centuries, and today would have roughly two lives during the past century.
- Souls are not required to reincarnate but considerable pressure is brought to bear by spirit guides when the time is considered right.
- Souls go to a place of life selection in order to examine alternative lives to lead.
- There is a tendency for spirits to reincarnate in the same geographical area they were in during past lives.
- The effort required to overcome a physical disability accelerates spiritual evolution.
- Souls learn prior to a new incarnation to recognize future earthly signs from other souls they may encounter on earth with whom they have been close in the spirit world.
- Souls leave heaven to enter the body of an infant through a tunnel.
- The physical shock of birth is greater than that of death.
- Souls can arrive in the infant’s body anytime before, during or slightly after the moment of birth.
Again, not only is this level of similarity and detail fascinating, but many of the thousands of people who were put under this hypnosis had no previous belief of reincarnation, the soul, or source consciousness. Their experiences here changed their minds.
In one instance a woman who had always faced challenges with her father in her current life saw that his soul had actually inhabited the body of the man who was the one who killed her in a past life. She was able to see how the members of the soul family aren’t always who you might expect. Some people who have caused us the most grief may have been doing so for our soul’s best interest, in order to help us grow.
For some of us, this work may resonate on a deep level. I know for myself while watching a documentary on this subject called, Flipside: A Journey Into The Afterlife, and hearing the people recount their previous lives or the place that was often described as “home,” no part of me doubted anything they were saying for even a second. This information resonated to the very core of my being and just happens to go along quite nicely with my previously held beliefs in terms of reincarnation and the afterlife. Of course, we can never know for sure, but the topic of past lives and life after death is truly fascinating and can be fun to explore. I highly recommend the book on this subject, Journey Of Souls: Case Studies Of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton himself. It goes into much more depth and provides transcripts of actual sessions with the hypnotized subjects.
What do you think happens when we die?